We use Canada Post for orders anywhere in Canada, and USPS for all shipping to 48 contiguous states in the United States. Please note that orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Once your order has been shipped, you can track it using Canada Post’s online tracking tool.
For more information about service to specific locations, delivery guarantees, weather delays, and more please refer to their websites.
Canada Post https://www.canadapost.ca/
- Local orders can take 3-4 business days to be delivered to you and we ship the following business day if ordered after 2pm (local time).
- US orders may take up to 8 business days to be delivered via United States Postal Service and your order is shipped the following business day.
- Shipping times may vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Business days do not include Saturday or Sunday delivery.
Returns and Exchanges
All purchased digital items are non-refundable. Due to the nature of supplements, we have specific returns and exchange policies.
To receive a refund for returned items:
- The item must be unopened and fully sealed
- The item cannot be damaged
- The claim must be submitted to Darryl Rose Fitness Inc. within 14 days of receipt
Furthermore, returns, exchanges and refunds are subject to the following requirements:
- 10% restocking fee of the total amount of returned items will be assessed at time of refund
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
- All items returned by the customer via mail must be carefully packaged
- Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping
- Returns must be physically received within 30 days of the submitted claim
- Refunds will be issued once the item is returned
- No refund will be given if there is no claim submitted that Darryl Rose Fitness Inc. has approved or determined there was a problem with the item.
Darryl Rose Fitness Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with these requirements. If any product is damaged upon return, Darryl Rose Fitness Inc is not responsible for the damaged product. We will not be able to accept the return and therefore we would be unable to compensate you for the damaged product. You will need to file a claim with the shipping carrier used to attempt to recover the costs.
Due to COVID-19, our shipping carriers, Canada Post and USPS, are practicing social distancing protocols in their warehouses to keep their employees safe. As with everything now, health and safety are our highest priority and may cause shipping delays beyond the anticipated delivery dates you may see on our site.
Until further notice, we cannot guarantee any expected delivery date or window, including but not limited to the delivery estimates given for FedEx delivery services listed on the checkout screen, but we are doing everything on our end to get your order out shipped out as quickly as possible.